Bogusław Brandys wrote:
Hello,

I'm working on Windows mostly with daily snapshots,but I'd like to now
if it's possible to prepare also special snapshots : when Lazarus is
always taken from SVN but FPC is stable + fixes ?
Sometimes FPC unstable is broken (especially for debug info) and it is
really annoying.
I know that I'm lazy ;-) but daily snapshots are really wonderfull idea
so why dnot od it even better  ?

After 0.9.10 has been released, I will focus on making two snapshots: 1 for the latest released fpc (now 2.0.0, but then maybe 2.0.2) and one for fpc svn version.

Vincent.