Micha Nelissen wrote:
On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:54:08 -0200

I don't know for sure. The bottom-left pixel is used as the transparent
color now in .bmp files; this fixes transparency for those purple .bmp
images. Also I fixed a bug when saving transparent images.

Thank you very much for solving this bug.

Just be careful that it may be semi-fixed. The common way to add glyphs on Linux is through xpm images, and, if you only fixed the bitmaps, xpm files will remain problematic on win32 and useless for glyphs.

Also png and ico glyphs will probably remain broken, thought this is of diminished relevance.

But even with only bitmaps this already puts Lazarus on the same place Delphi is regarding button glyphs.

I assume you implemented TransparentColor property for Bitmaps?

Felipe