[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Or give LazDoc a try ;)

thanks for the hint, but it seams that LazDoc does not support include files.

I think include files were created before the IDE to easy searching, but now, with the right-click and find declaration method, include files seam to be negative.

It is often hard to find the implementation of an procedure because the include files make "find declaration" stop at the first declarating of the procedure it can find i.e. on the interface, so you canĀ“t find the implementation.

For now I edited the xml files manually.

thanks,

Felipe