Bogusław Brandys wrote:
Create bugreport, attach *this* project which is not working,describe.
What FPC version,what Lazarus version and revision ?
The first step is to reproduce bug.

I found the smallest possible program witch can reproduce the bug. It is a simple form with a single button that calls vMedidor.Resume;

When I click the button, I see no changes, but if I do even the slightest mouse movement the app crashes.

I attached the source code. Maybe you guys can test. I tested with Lazarus 0.9.10 and it´s FPC and also with svn lazarus + FPC 2.0.0

Here is my medidor unit, in case I am doing something wrong in the code:

{----------------------------------------------
  Osciloscopio ISA

  Linha de execuçao responsavel pelas medidas
 ----------------------------------------------}
unit medidor;

{$mode delphi}{$H+}

interface