Darius Blaszijk wrote:
Hi,
I'm using two listviews in an app that hold items. The user can select items in both and link them by pressing a button. The problem now is, that as soon as focus leaves a listview there is no indication anymore what item is selected, although ItemFocussed stil contains data. I noticed that ListBoxes do show the focussed item, although the component is not focussed. Has anybody any idea how I could get the desired functionality in an efficient way?? Perhaps this could be added to the base class?

TCustomListView has a HideSelection property, not yet published by TListView.

It could be implemented for win32 interface by setting the LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS style if HideSelection is false.

Vincent.