Funky Beast wrote:
Mattias Gaertner wrote:

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 01:24:02 +0800
Funky Beast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Added functions: GetCompleteText and IsEditableKey
Both are for implementing AutoComplete property for TComboBox.

I applied the LCLProc additions.

What name should I add to the Contributors.txt?

Mattias

You can add my nick if you want, I'm a Singaporean with
a chinese name, i don't have a christian name, anyway
its not important.

Maybe we should start working on a TMemo capably of displaying UTF8 and find a suitable font. Tomas Gregorovic's name doesn't look good on win32 either.

Vincent.