Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
John Jewitt wrote:

Quick question, why do I see a 'dos-box' when running a lazarus built app. on win98?

Did you include {$APPTYPE Console} ?

I don't experience this on Windows 98.

Felipe

I've just installed Lazarus on a Win98 box.

Build All on the example\imageviewer\imgview. When I double click the imgview.exe in win explorer I get the app. but also a dos box.

I have not use laz on windoze, this is my first try out. I'm asking questions that would probably apply to any 'newbie'.

afaik, doesn't the {$APPTYPE Console} directive make an app. a non-gui app.?

Cheers,

John