Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:59:41 +0800
Funky Beast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kleiton L R Soares wrote:

Good Morning,
I'm try use Lazarus but...

i'm add a button and click on event onClick, when i make this action one
a    error message is showed to me ...

"Unable to find method. Plz fix the error shown in the message window"
in message window....
Error: unit not found:StdCtrls
i'm remove ... and make the action again .... other error
Error: unit not found:ExtCtrls
i'm remove ... and make the action again .... other error
Error: unit not found:Buttons

i don't can make actions... various erros !!! somebody can help-me....

Enviroment->Enviroment Options: Files Tab->Lazarus Directory must point to
root of Lazarus source directory e.g. /usr/local/lazarus.

Stumped me the first time i use Lazarus :-)

/usr/local/lazarus is one of the standard directories, so the IDE should
find this automatically. I wonder, why not on your system.

Is it not /usr/local/lib/lazarus or /usr/local/share/lazarus?

Vincent.