Sorry, not using Laz to compile RM, just using the supplied Designer and running from data created with Laz There is some talk on the RM yahoo group about getting it to work with Laz/Fpc though

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

Does that mean you are using ReportManager with Lazarus?  I used
ReportManager in my previous Delphi/Kylix project and it worked really
well. My reporting was done from Objects and not a Dataset though -
and all generated at runtime.

Can you compile ReportManager under Lazarus?  I haven't tried yet.

Regards,
 - Graeme -