On Wednesday 01 March 2006 11:29, Andrew Higgs wrote:
> A.J. Venter wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > What do you all think about this ? I am happy to do the work but
> > obviously I won't bother if nobody else thinks it's a good idea. Since it
> > will be fairly static, it may not have to go into the SVN tree, perhaps
> > it should be distributed as a separate zip/tarball - all off of these
> > things are worth thinking about and discussing.
> >
> > Ciao
> > A.J.
>
> I like the idea. Let me know if there is anyway I can assist.

Well then, why not split the job evenly ? I'll do the xpm's, and you can do
the ICO version ? The first part is going to be selecting the right icon
replacements, I have no doubt I will on occasion be stuck between choices, at
those times I would like to put it up for a vote if the list admins have no
objections to me sending the ones I am looking at an asking which the users
would prefer.

A.J.

--
"there's nothing as inspirational for a hacker as a cat obscuring a bug
by sitting in front of the monitor" - Boudewijn Rempt