A.J. Venter napisał(a):
Yes, since Mattias applied the patches to the main tree.
At this stage I am waiting for more clarity on where Darek's GTK1 work is
going before advancing mine so that the two can be kept in design sync.

What I can do for You now.

Heh, well what would actually be very usefull is if you send me a list of what
you added for which widgets which were not handled by the existing code -

Till now I've test or implement  setcolor and set font for tButton, tSpeedButton, tEdit, tListBox, tLabel.
I've test this widgets which I (or others tell me) use.

then I will have a good idea where to start implementing for mine, I already
started picking up some special cases, notably that right now setcolor works
for tpanel but setfont does not.

OK. now I may test tPanel
SInce gtk1 and gtk2 are so similiar I think it is a good thing if we keep our
work synchronized because a lot of what one of us does will influence how the
other should do things.

I don't have any plan, when I know a bug then I try to remove them.
Best is, when we make small test program  and work as long, as they work good.
What I think might be wise as well is if we start a wiki page (when the wiki
is back) documenting which widgets we change and how - this will be very
usefull to those working on other widget sets, e.g. the QT and Carbon set
guys. While it won´t apply 100% to their sets if we can point out 80% of the
special cases for fonts and colours, they only have to do 20% as much work :)

Thats not for me, my english is too poor

Darek