Yury Sidorov wrote:
From: "Vincent Snijders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Vincent Snijders wrote:

I think lazarus support is fine.

I will test later tonight (no time now).

Setting up the build environment takes longer than expected. I think most things can be done by carefully setting up the environment (fpc.cfg and directory layout). Maybe some things in the IDE can be made more comfortable, but using fpc (and not ppcXXX) as compiler and passing the -P compiler option, every thing should work.

Summary to make Lazarus cross compiler friendly:

1. fpc calls ppcarm instead of ppcrossarm when -Parm is passed. It should be fixed. Or Lazarus can directly call needed ppcrossXXX.

Rename ppcrossarm to ppcarm.

2. Lazarus should pass -P parameter to fpc depending of target CPU setting.

True. IIRC, I told this also, when the Target CPU option was added to the compiler options.

3. Lazarus should pass -XP parameter to compiler depending of target CPU and target OS settings (-XP<targetCPU>-<targetOS>-).

This should be part of your fpc.cfg, as is explained in the build FAQ
4. Lazarus should have an ability to specify debugger settings for each target CPU/OS.

I do not understand this, please elaborate.

Vincent