On Sunday 05 March 2006 14:13, Darius Blaszijk wrote:
> > We should have fixed sizes (16x16, 24x24, etc.) not scaled sizes which
> > are looking ugly.
>
> It makes no sense to use more than two sizes inside an app.
>
> 16x16  - menuitems, treeviewitems, listviewitems, small toolbars buttons
> 22x22 or 24x24 - large toolbar buttons

I'm with you on that one, but I spent about 5 hours doing these (quite a lot
considering most of them were just conversions) the hard part was finding all
the names, so I am not doing more today, but I reckon adding a 22x22 set
should be faster. I want to do it the right way though - recreating them from
the original SVG scaled images, not scaling the existing xpm's which will
just make them ugly.

A.J.

--
"there's nothing as inspirational for a hacker as a cat obscuring a bug
by sitting in front of the monitor" - Boudewijn Rempt