Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:49:30 -1000
John Mitson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am porting a Kylix component that I created to Lazarus that used DesignIntf and DesignEditor units. Does Lazarus have the equivalent units and if so what are they named.

Add the IDEIntf package to your dependencies of your package.
Many things of DesignEditor are in PropEdits and ComponentEditors.
DesignIntf has no equivalent. What do you need from this unit?

Mattias

The component uses TIntegerProperty and TPropertyAttributes (see below):

TCardValueProperty = class(TIntegerProperty)
 public
   function GetAttributes: TPropertyAttributes; override;
   function GetValue: string; override;
   procedure GetValues(Proc: TGetStrProc); override;
   procedure SetValue(const Value: string); override;
 end;