Alexandre Leclerc wrote:
2006/5/12, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Alexandre Leclerc wrote:
> Who is maintaining the dialog?

No one in particular, so the Lazarus team.

Do you have any question?

Well, yes; I tought that maybe the patch had something wrong because I
made the changes in the ide... But I see that I was just impatient. :)

I took a quick glance, then tried to apply, this went without problems.

Then recompiled Lazarus and showed the dialog (for the first time ever, I guess) and it looked ok, so I was bold and committed the patch.

Vincent.