Florian Klaempfl a écrit :
m2 wrote:
Certainly not. Not seeing something where there is nothing and where
it is not necessary that there is something is not a belief, it is
a knowledge. I don't "not to believe" that there is a Rammstein CD in
orbit around Pluto, I do know there is none (but don't ask me to prove
it, I cannot).

To prove the absence of something is always harder then the existance of
something. It's the basic requirement of every conspiracy theory.

Agreed.

BTW, since you are the one who is working on the Win64 FPC version,
maybe you can answer some questions. The goal is to write a 64-bit
version of the NX lib. Do you think this is already feasible (with
the current FPC snapshot) or have I to wait a little more? I didn't
buy WinXP-64 yet (I am never in a hurry to give money to Macro$hit),
I am waiting for FPC-64. Is it already usable? And if not, when do
you expect it is (approximately)? Thanks.

mm