On 7/9/06, Matthijs Willemstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Make that another 15 :( I just removed them.

Make that yet another 15 which I just removed.

If we donĀ“t have e-mail problems anymore I suggest that we put a
Lazarus news saying that in a certain amount of time (2 weeks?) it
will be obrigatory to have a account to post messages on the forum,
and all those having problems registering should contact us to solve
those problems.

Do you guys agree?

thanks,
--