Arí Ricardo Ody schreef:
May you explain what kind of details? The platform is Windows XP and if you explain me how to describe how is the widget set, it will be my pleasure inform you. The project was compiled using Lazarus 0.9.16 with FPC version 2.0.2 [2006/05/28].

I can send you the project for compilation and test. It's very simple and I would explain how to arrive in the window that contains the TOpenDialog I'm talkin about. I tell the name of the unit too.

I tell the user to select 260 files each time and again 'till he has selected all files he want, but...

Please, submit a bug report. It seems to be fixable.

Vincent