From: Mark Wrenn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:27 PM
To: lazarus@miraclec.com
Subject: Re: [lazarus] Turbo explorer

Am I the only one who thinks this is a bit fishy?  Something doesn't seem
right about this.  Why isn't this mentioned in a press release on the
Borland site?  Did I miss it?  Why doesn't David I's blog mention it?
(http://blogs.borland.com/davidi/).  Even the turboexplorer web site doesn't
quite have the right feel to it.  Maybe I'm just a "Doubting Thomas".

Mark