On 21/09/06, Bogusław Brandys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Why this pixbuf is needed ? It's not a common package as I see.Any way
to build Lazarus application for Linux which do not depend on pixbuf ?

It is used to load images in gtk1 - if I remember correctly. To answer
your second question, fpGUI doens't require it. :-) Once the fpGUI
widget set has reached a certain lever of maturity, I will attemp to
make it available as another widget set under Lazarus.  System
dependencies will be much less!

Regards,
 - Graeme -