> IMO it is a good idea to provide a simple way/batch file to
> build lazarus. But IMHO it is a bad idea to put several
> batches/scripts for each platform into the main directory.
> It would be better to add a INSTALL.txt, describing the most
> common build commands for every platform and pointing to the
> wiki for the rest.
> At the moment these things are in the README.txt.

That's why I suggested putting them in a buildscripts or scripts subfolder
with subfolders in it for each platform. That helps people quickstart to
play with Lazarus code and for Windows (and OS-X eventually) people it's a
must I believe

----------------
George Birbilis ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Computer & Informatics Engineer
Microsoft MVP J# for 2004-2006
Borland "Spirit of Delphi"
++ QuickTime, Delphi, ActiveX, .NET components ++
http://www.kagi.com/birbilis
++ Robotics ++
http://www.mech.upatras.gr/~Robotics
http://www.mech.upatras.gr/~robgroup

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0657-0, 12/12/2006
Tested on: 13/12/2006 12:07:52 ??