Vincent Snijders wrote:
Mattias Gaertner schreef:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:32:48 +0800
Funky Beast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
 please add documentation for them.

Mattias

Here you go, also added documentation for AutoComplete
and AutoCompleteTextOption.

Thanks. Applied.

The documentation of TGroupBox.OnUnDock is invalid:

      <element name="TGroupBox.OnUnDock">
        <short/>
        <descr>
<short>property AutoCompleteText: TComboBoxAutoCompleteText</short>
        </descr>
        <seealso/>
      </element>

How did you create this update? With LazDoc or LazDE or manually in a text editor?

Vincent

Ooops, sorry.

I used makeskel to create the update. Copy/paste update to stdctrl.xml
and add the indent spaces and some short values with Kate text editor.
The rest is done in LazDoc.
Guess I screwed up a bit during pasting from the update file.

I see you've corrected it. Again, my apologies.

Regards,
Funky Beast.