Hello,

I would say the best way is reading the wiki

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Documentation

The first pages from the top to bottom are the easiest, like lazarus
tutorial, graphics tutorials. Latter ones are more advanced.

Just read all topics that interrest you. Another way to learn is to
just build software with lazarus and learn on the process, asking
questions as you have doubts. I often write small test programs just
to see if I know how to use something before I merge that into my big
programs.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho