The xml parser is part of fpc so use an snapshot of lazarus with fpc 2.1.1 there are these bugs fixed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pieter Valentijn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lazarus@miraclec.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 1:05 PM
Subject: RE: [lazarus] WikiHelp

Still I manage to get the program working for the step list the topics.

I have downloaded your new source and compiled it but if I hit create I
get a error about the XML not being valide.

I saved the output in a memo and pasted that in to a document.
There was nothin invalide about this XML. So I gess it's the parcer that
is faulty.
You say you use SVN lazarus right. I gess I need to refresh my XML pare
unit so it works beter.

Just to make sure that's the case you can import something from the osF
wiki ?
The XML my parcer can read for instance is

<mediawiki xmlns="http://www.mediawiki.org/xml/export-0.3/";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.mediawiki.org/xml/export-0.3/
http://www.mediawiki.org/xml/export-0.3.xsd"; version="0.3"
xml:lang="nl">
 <siteinfo>
   <sitename>OsFinancials Wiki</sitename>

<base>http://www.osfinancials.org/mediawiki/index.php/Hoofdpagina</base>
   <generator>MediaWiki 1.6.8</generator>
   <case>first-letter</case>
     <namespaces>
     <namespace key="-2">Media</namespace>
     <namespace key="-1">Speciaal</namespace>
     <namespace key="0" />
     <namespace key="1">Overleg</namespace>
     <namespace key="2">Gebruiker</namespace>
     <namespace key="3">Overleg gebruiker</namespace>
     <namespace key="4">OsFinancials Wiki</namespace>
     <namespace key="5">Overleg OsFinancials Wiki</namespace>
     <namespace key="6">Afbeelding</namespace>
     <namespace key="7">Overleg afbeelding</namespace>
     <namespace key="8">MediaWiki</namespace>
     <namespace key="9">Overleg MediaWiki</namespace>
     <namespace key="10">Sjabloon</namespace>
     <namespace key="11">Overleg sjabloon</namespace>
     <namespace key="12">Help</namespace>
     <namespace key="13">Overleg help</namespace>
     <namespace key="14">Categorie</namespace>
     <namespace key="15">Overleg categorie</namespace>
   </namespaces>
 </siteinfo>
 <page>
   <title>Backup Path</title>
   <id>1478</id>
   <revision>
     <id>1831</id>
     <timestamp>2006-11-14T22:10:57Z</timestamp>
     <contributor>
       <username>Digidan</username>
       <id>29</id>
     </contributor>
     <text xml:space="preserve">This option allows you to select the
drive and /or folders on which you wish to make your Backups. This is
normally your A: Drive, but you could also make backups in any available
folder or directory on your hard drive, CD-R, CD-R/W or USB removable
device.

'''To Set the Default Backup Path:'''
&lt;ol&gt;&lt;li&gt;Click on the '''Setup-&gt;Preferences-&gt;Backup
Path''' menu option. &lt;br /&gt;
[[Image:Keyboard.png|Keyboard Access]] - '''Keyboard Access:'''  Press
the '''Alt+S+P+B''' keys on your keyboard. &lt;br /&gt;
The Browse for Folder screen is displayed: &lt;br /&gt;
http://www.osfinancials.org/mediawiki/images/pictures/setup-backup-path.
png &lt;/li&gt;
&lt;li&gt;Select any available valid drive or folder on which you wish
to make backups.&lt;/li&gt;
&lt;li&gt;Click on the '''OK''' button.&lt;/li&gt; &lt;/ol&gt;

----

[[Image:Note.png|left|Note]] If you have selected a valid drive or
folder, you may change this backup path on the Backup To field of the
Backup Set of Books screen.

[[Category:English Documentation]]
[[Category:Setup]]
[[Category:Setup Preferences]]