Marco,

Im already using here, dispite any other opinion, D4PHP is a very productive tool.

[]s

Cesar
On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 01:51:20PM +0200, Pieter Valentijn wrote:
Remember this topic?
Well the source is now there on sourceforge :-)

I have seen the demo and I like it.
All do my knowledge of php syntax is not big I hope the code inside will
change that :-)
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=189419

Some first opinions:

http://www.itwriting.com/blog/?p=175
(the comments have more reviews)

Docs/help seems to be bad. Some concerns about security too.