Thank's.
With ftArchive that's work. I cant find exactly when ftArchive become necessary
but when FPC svn version was 2.1.1 the component TFilelistBox work without this
line.
In the IDE the default value of filetype ftArchive is set to false. May be the
best way is set the default to true in future ? I dont know what do ftNormal. I
try it lonely on some directories and in ever case i've nothing in the list.