Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
Hi,

How do I generate the html help for the LCL?  When I run the
<lazarus>/docs/html/update_html.sh script I get the following error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/opt/lazarus/docs/html$ ./update_html.sh
+ set -e
+ sh ./update_lcl_html.sh
: not foundl_html.sh: 6:
set: 8: Illegal option -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/opt/lazarus/docs/html$

Running the 'update_lcl_html.sh' script on its own I get this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/opt/lazarus/docs/html$ ./update_lcl_html.sh
: No such file or directory
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/opt/lazarus/docs/html$

Looking at the scripts to see if there are any extra applications I
need, I can only see two requirements. 'bash' and 'sed' which I do
have in my Linux system.

I run update_lcl_html.sh on its own in the docs/html dir:
./update_lcl_html.sh $FPDOC $LCLFOOTER $FPCDOCSDIR

first parameter is the path to the fpdoc executable.
second parameter is the path to docs/html/locallclfooter.xml
third parameter is the path to the fpc doc dir, this is used to import the content files for rtl and fcl, so that there are links from lcl docs to rtl/fcl docs.

Vincent