Thanks!  That worked, but I have one question.  If you have a Currency
type, why are you throwing it to a function named StrToFloat?  Why not
StrToCur or StrToCurrency?  Just asking so I know not to make that
mistake in the future.

--
The NCP Revue -- http://www.ncprevue.com/blog

It's a miracle of Oriented Object Progamming !
StrToFloat can take a large type of value Single, Double, Currency.
Every method are overload.

I have recently overload this function to add the Decimal separator at the end to
design a calculator like Windows calc.exe

//overlaod of the function floatToStr

function floatTostr(v:Extended):string;
begin
   Result:=Sysutils.FloatToStr(v);
   if pos(DecimalSeparator,Result)=0 then Result:=Result+DecimalSeparator;
end;

Polymorphism is funny !
Mr TACK