On 5/21/07, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 21 May 2007 10:50:51 +0200
"A.J. Venter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So should I then assume that nobody else can/will help me figure out
> how to fix this ? I must admit that (even though I wrote [most of] the
> orriginal functions in the gtk interface) I have no clue why the newer
> compiler would break them.

I just tested: All 5 functions still work under gtk1 and gtk2
ubuntu/edgy (the 2 Release functions work too).
Can you test with gtk2?
Maybe your window manager does not support it?

My status is that I have only tested with GTK1, I cannot compile GTK2
LCL since I upgraded the compiler (complains it cannot find gtkint),
Just to make sure we are on the same page:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ ppc386 -l
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.3.1 [2007/05/08] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2007 by Florian Klaempfl

That is the version of the compiler I am running.
Other thing is, I know of three functions: SetWindowFullScreen,
GrabMouseToForm and GrabKeyBoardToForm. What are the other two
functions ?

A.J.

--
A.J. Venter