On 5/21/07, Flávio Etrusco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One thing I dislike is the poor abstract implementation. I don't see
> one good reason to let abstract class be instantiated...

Totally agreed.

Same here... it makes no sense.

And I'd like it so much if FPC would allow one to declare a class
'abstract' even if it didn't contain abstract methods...

What to start the age old debate about Interfaces vs Abstract Classes?  ;-)

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

General error, hit any user to continue.