This big enough for you ? :)
http://outkastsolutions.co.za/outkast/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=1

A.J.

On 5/24/07, Seth Grover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey guys. I work for a company that's thinking about doing a code port
from Modula-2 here in a little while, and I'm looking for ammunition
to convince them that Free Pascal is the way to go. It would be good
if I had a list of mature/large/well-known products or projects or
applications built with Free Pascal that I could show my superiors and
say "See?".

Thanks in advance.

-Seth

--