I'd say the only thing that comes CLOSE to what you want is java
applets (and even then it's only close - it's not quite a cigar).

A.J.

On 6/1/07, Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Andreas Berger wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way to convert a form into html or php? I have a client that wants
> to use an existing program over the net, but not install the program on his
> machine. Instead he wants to use the browser. Do I need to write a php client
> or can I convert my existing forms to html/php and talk with the existing
> lazarus app?

The day you create a program which converts forms to HTML/PHP, you're rich :-)

No such thing exists to my knowledge. Not for Delphi, not for any other
language I know. If you want to use the web browser, you must program
for it.

Michael.

A.J. Venter
CEO - OutKast Solutions C.C.