Ok, thenx.

I got, e-mail from irc, so it was the only medium.

Anyway - thenk you.

On 6/9/07, Christian Ulrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jury Azovtzev schrieb:
> > you can install it like any othe package. just open and install the
lpr
> file.
>
> Hm .. where i can find lpr file in sources?
sorry, fiel ending for packages is .lpk not lpr
Components->Open Package File will show only packages.
But please dont ask such Questions on the Developer Mailinglist i think
the Lazarus Forum is an better Place for Questions "How to use Lazarus".

http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/lazreport/LazReport-0.9.4-20070608.tar.gz