Arí Ricardo Ody schrieb:
If I need to pay for documentation, I buy Delphi or VB. At least I have someone
to complain if something is wrong...
If you dont want to pay something, expect also nothing.
I dont understand peple how expect to recive everything what is software to be free. Open Source is an great thing. But since everyone pirat copys its Software people expect that software is free.
Sorry i cant share this Opinion.

Bye bye
exactly
Ricardo