Ok, never mind, I see now the bug is applicable to Win32 only. Although using other modes other than alNone, seems to work Ok.

George

George Lober wrote:
Hello,

Yes that would be showstopper, but I checked TPageControl/TTabSheet under GTK, with TButton, TEdit, TListview and TStringGrid, and the controls resize correctly, either with alClient or with alNone and anchors set. ???

Regards,
George

Hess, Philip J wrote:
Graeme,

You might want to check and see if TNotebook has this same problem:

http://www.freepascal.org/mantis/view.php?id=8056

What this means is that anchored controls on a TTabSheet don't resize
when the sheet does following a resize of form at runtime. That is, the
controls on the TTabSheet stay the same size, regardless of how big the
TTabSheet gets (or how small).

I would think this would be a showstopper for a lot of programs.
Generally most programs don't restrict the main form to a set size,
which is what would be required to use TTabSheet/TPageControl.

Thanks.

-Phil