On 6/18/07, Joao Morais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is fired when the text is changed. I need an event that says when
the index is changed.

I thougth OnChange would do that ... doesn't it activate when you
change to another option and it has the same caption as before?

My complaint is because the behavior is different when compared with
Delphi. Delphi behaves exactly as I described.

Then I think it's unlikely anyone will opose such change. Maybe we
need a Wiki page detailing when the most important events should be
activated.

Just start implementing it by Gtk, because if a impossibility of
implementing it is found with gtk you won't have wasted time making
the windows version. It's better to have consistent events then
partially compatible, but inconsistent ones.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho