From: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 3:22 AM
To: lazarus@miraclec.com; Macintosh Pascal Mailing List
Subject: [lazarus] Graphics32 Carbon beta-testing

Hello,

I have completed the native Mac OS X (thougth LCL-Carbon) port of
Graphics32 library. For those that don't know graphics32, it's a high
performance 2D graphics library for Delphi/Lazarus applications. Here
is the website:

http://www.graphics32.org/wiki/

To make sure that the port works well, I converted all the Delphi
examples to Lazarus , and most examples work perfectly. Some don't
work on Mac OS X for reasons beyond me (like using windows api
directly) and a few crash misteriously. Nevertheless, most work pretty
well, as you can see in these screenshots:

http://magnifier.sourceforge.net/photos/screenshots/

So, to improve the quality of the port further, and find any bugs the
examples didn't catch, I would like to know if anyone is wishing to do
some beta testing before the official release. Maybe someone has a
Graphics32 application that he would like to see running on Mac OS X.

In case anyone is interrested I will publish the current source code
on a suitable download location.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho