Hi Yury,
Please test the latest FPC 2.3.1 from trunk. The problem with debugingo in DLLs was fixed yesterday.
Yes, now the DLLs are finally valid. However debugging doesn't work (it simply ignores the breakpoint and crashes after the execution), but it's probably because I'm not sure how to pass the options '-Aas -Xe' to the compiler. I tried using the project settings 'pass to linker', but I guess it's not the same.

However, thanks a lot,

  Christian