Alvise Nicoletti wrote:
Hi...

I have to parse xml both with Lazarus on linux (server) and Delphi on Windows (client).

Actually, with Lazarus, I'm using the DOM, ReadXML, WriteXML units.

Is there something that I can use in Delphi with the same code? Or, otherwise, is there some XML component compatible for both Delphi and Lazarus?

Some time ago i ported the fpc dom unit to delphi. It was just a matter of changing the places of const sections, no change was made at all, if i remenber well. I can send to you but is a bit outdated. A better option is to try to compile the most recent fpc dom version, probably will be easy.

Luiz