En/na Burkhard Carstens ha escrit:
Am Freitag, 13. Juli 2007 20:52 schrieb Luca Olivetti:
[..]
Ok, one weird thing is that I defined the "Other units" as
"~/lazcustom;~/lazcustom/*/" and lazarus didn't expand the "~" but
just appended it to the current path. Now I hanged that to
"/home/luca/lazcustom;/home/luca/lazcustom/*/" and that fixed the
problem with my units. One less problem but still it doesn't find
standard fpc units.

Not 100% sure, but AFAIK lazarus does not expand "xx/*/" like fpc does ..

well, after I manually changed ~ to /home/luca, it finds a units in a subdirectory of lazcustom, so I think it is working.

Bye
--
Luca