German C. Basisty wrote:

Hi!

Here goes another question:

I have a form. This form contains a DBGrid. The DBGrid retrives information via an SQL connection from a PostgreSQL Database. How do I do to initialize parameters (like DBGrid1.Columns[1].Width := 20) when the form is shown (when the form appears)?

Best Regards ,

German

Exactly like that, I would have thought.  You can do it at run time as you have suggested.  Put the code in the OnShow event of the form if you want it done once when the form is first opened.  Alternatively, you can set them at design time using the columns property of the dbgrid in the Object Inspector.

cheers,
John
_________________________________________________________________ To unsubscribe: mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe" as the Subject archives at http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailarchives