Lord Satan ha scritto:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:06:07 +0200
Giuliano Colla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This one is how it looks when you open the dialog.

Sorry to say, but that is ugly. I would like the dialog to remember that I always want to see the advanced options. Is that possible?

Just click the "Advanced" button, and you're set. This solution came out as a result of the different suggestions (See Mattias Gärtner's + Michael Van Canneyt's + Al Boldi's comments). Of course, another possibility is to have always the look of the "advanced" page, i.e. not to hide the advanced options and keep the quick options in the lower right corner. But it's up to you guys to decide.
IMHO this solution is less frightening for a non-expert, which is not even shown options he doesn't understand (what in the hell is JIT? Should I build it or not? To insert a package do I need to rebuild IDE interface or not?) but that's just my opinion.
Debate is open.

Giuliano
--
Giuliano Colla

Still using C++ and Visual Studio? I'm using Object Pascal and Lazarus.