Christian U. schreef:

Am 28.08.2007 um 19:16 schrieb Vincent Snijders:

Christian U. schreef:

OK, i have no chance to install fpc in MacOS X for i386.

Thers no fpc 2.0.4 for i386, and the 2.1.5 Compiler has the issues with the wrong Case. Can somebody please use the 2.3.1 compiler for the Daily Snapshot building ?

I make the Lazarus snapshots, but won't use fpc 2.3.1 for now. They build themselves, so it is not impossible to use fpc 2.1.5.

fpc 2.1.5 works only on filesystems that are not case sensitive if you format hfs case sensitive fpc 2.1.5 works nowhere on your system ...
i think its an bad idea to ship such a compiler with the snapshots

If you want to use fpc 2.3.1, you must build it for yourself.

I can tell you even worse, the next Lazarus release will probably ship with fpc 2.2.0, which has this bug too.

I will forward all bug reports to the fpc team, so that will release 2.2.2 soon. :-)

Offering lazarus snapshots for several fpc version (release, fixes and trunk) is a todo, but I don't know when I have time to do that.

Vincent