Hi,

Thanks for the effort.  My personal opinion (and I don't have any
official say in what goes in Lazarus) is that it doesn't quite fit
with the rest of the images. The style is different.  If you look at
the others (like in the File or Project menus) you will have noticed
that we used pastel type colors. No bright colors or glossy effects
have been used.

Yes it's better looking than the existing Pause and Run images (which
is very bland), but I think adjusting them to use the same color
(pastel) palette like the other images would be a better fit.

Just my 0.02c worth.

Regards,
  - Graeme -