I was mostly kidding,
Since TPopupNotifier has been included in Laz for a long time now, it
would be nice if it had a decent icon - I'm just stumped for an IDEA
of what it should look like...

If I think of anything, I'll happilly do it myself. I

A.J.

--
A.J. Venter
Director of Product Development

www.silentcoder.co.za - Blog
scartoonz.silentcoder.co.za - ScarToonz webcomic