>Screenshot in attachement
Alt Print Screen does cropping to current window for you - at least on my XP
pc.
png format should be smaller than jpg for 16 colours and less blurry - gimp
did 3k on the one you sent, if you using paint (4k), try save as 16color BMP
first, then PNG - saving as JPG first then 16 colour BMP then PNG makes it
lose important colours to lesser.

May be off topic (sorry) and unwarranted - 15k is reasonable, I've just had
a fair share of people sending me 2M screen shots or screenshots in word
documents and the desire for educating in image handling is strong.  I just
checked the mailing lists on FPC and Lazarus and didn't find any advice on
keeping emails short and stuff, but I do remember it somewhere - may be I
scanned too quickly and missed it.

HTH
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This E-Mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. It
is only intended for the use of the addressee indicated in this message.
If you are not an intended addressee of this email (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person), the disclosure, copying or
delivering of the contents of this email to anyone else is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by mistake
destroy the message and please notify us immediately by e-mail,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Information or opinions in this message that do not relate to the
business of ELCB Information Services shall be treated as neither
given or endorsed by it.