From: Adriaan van Os [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 2:09 AM
To: lazarus@miraclec.com
Subject: Re: [lazarus] Philip Hess' Carbon IDE WIKI idea

Hess, Philip J wrote:

> All Mac GUI apps should have an .app bundle. Here's how I created one
for the Carbon-based Laz IDE:

An .app bundle isn't an absolute requirement, it suffices to add a to
'carb' resourse to the
executable, e.g. through a carb.r file that gets compiled with
/Developer/Tools/Rez

        #include <Carbon/Carbon.r>

        type 'carb' {
        };

        resource 'carb'(0) {
        };

To make it nicer, you can add a 'plst' resource

        Read 'plst' (0) "Info.plist";

Regards,

Adriaan van Os