Tom Gregorovic wrote:
I have just tested it and it works well for me. The TRegistry should be saved to reg.xml file in the same dir as the executable.
Please create a bug report with further description.

On Mac OS X, the reg.xml file is saved to the root directory, but on some user's machines this fails and causes an AV due to security rights issues.

It seems that instead of saving to in the same directory as the application it may be better to save it to the user's home directory or similar under Unix based system as that is then more likely to have some sort of write access.

Dominique.