Alvise Nicoletti wrote:
Hi... this is the complete code I'm using to extract the last_insert_id from the table TABLE1, but it still don't works. Infact I get always 0 from the variable "id_ingresso", pheraphs in the database the row is correctly inserted.

Hi Alvise,

I haven't gone through you example completely, but try doing the same
thing by generating the sql text on the fly instead of using
parameters.  I was unable to get anything to work using parameters when
I last tried a few months ago.

cheers,
John