Hi !

I often use daily snapshots like friends of mine.
But it is not really fast from france so in order to gain time I plan to use one of my own server to daily download files I need.

But I think it is a little selfish due to I have the technical resources to offer a french mirror. For now, I can not compile the source but I can provide a storage area and a web host (the server is hosted at OVH www.ovh.com and dedicated to professional projects).

Are you interested in ?

--
Milipili Houbi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]